The Things I Do...


So today I was planning on doing some cool make up artist techniques on Mitchell for his halloween costume, but a missionary experience awaited him so he had to bail. I figured that since I bought some cool new makeup just for the cause that I would do it on myself and see how it worked out! So here are some pictures of me and my black eyes!! He is going to be Brad Pitt's character from the movie Fight Club.. I've never seen it so I guess I dont know how its supposed to look exactly but.. whatever. Jordan asked if he had the body like Brad Pitt and I told her YES of course... he is a SEXY BEAST! hahaha I guess I am a little bias and plus I dont really think Brad Pitt is very attractive so.... :D

Sorry I look so scary... I was just trying to go for the PISSED OFF look.. hahaha

Another thing that happened tonight is that we made popcorn balls, they were so yummy! Well, making them wasn't. The caramel is SO HOT!! Ross almost burnt his precious hands off! :D Anywho that was fun.. AND the best for last... CARTER came and trick or treated at our house tonight. Since he will be in Dunemont for halloween he came by all dressed up as the cutest vampire! Now ladies.. who needs Edward.. or whatever the freak that guys name is.. when you have CARTER!! He looked like a little stud! :D

Comments

  1. aww poor shelby..when i beat the crap outta you yesterday i didn't think it would leave a mark :( hahaha just kidding..you did a really good job tho..they look super realistic..and Carter's a cutie..of course..who wouldn't agree with that statement..there was something else i was going to comment on but i can't remember lol..anyways..love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When heated caramel has a tendancy to got very hot! :)

    And Carter.....OH WHAT A CUTE KID!

    And you did great on the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your black eyes look awsome !!!! Mitch what was he thinking missinary work !!!!! poop head!haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts