TAGGER! WOO!!!

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

1. I have kissed more boys then my cousion Kacey which is suprising.. hahahahaha but that must mean she saved all her kisses for the right person. ;)
2. When eating those carmel filled chocolate kisses I always bite the top off then suck out the carmel :D
3. my favorite color is brown, which i guess is suprising to some people.
4. I have never had a boyfriend longer then the boyfriend I have now.
5. When I get bored at home I brush my teeth.
6. my ankles pop, wait no.. they CRACK everyday and sometimes it hurts... just ask mitch its LOUD. :D
7. I never study, but I always seem to pass, at least somewhat.

I tag, Jordan, Emily, Stef, and Lori

Comments

  1. It isn't hard to kiss more guys than me. I didn't kiss my first guy till I was 19, and it was a dare. Yeah I know, it is truly sad!

    And I would love for you to stop by. We could meet up at my mom's I know she would love to see you. So let me know and we can exchange numbers.

    And the caramel thing....I do the same thing with Caramello's. It is delightful.

    Oh yeah and by the way I go the afternoon of the 30th. I am so excited, and can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts