Rollo Cookies :D

So I made these rollo cookies which are basically just chocolate cookies with a rolo in the middle of them. I think that they are really tasty but here are some pictures of them! ENJOY! Also if you sent me your email address then you should be able to read this NO PROBLEM if not then I guess they will just be missing out right, but if you know someone... like Kacey your mom.. have her send me her email so i can put her on the list. Emily, if mom wants on tell her to tell me because i will forget and I dont know her email, and so on.. :D GOOD DAY ALL!

Its alot easier if you use the big mixer and not the small ones but its REALLY thick so watch out.
After you put the rollo in the middle you roll them in sugar.
They will look about the same as this even once they are done cooking. Just check them with a tooth pick.
Right when they come out you take another pan and squish them down to make sure the caramel is all the way through them. :D
See how yummy they look, they do get tougher as they sit so they wont always be soft and moist like this but thats ok.. its like eating and XL ROLLO! YUM YUM
This and other recipes @

Comments

  1. glad2bhere51@yahoo.com

    There Shelby that is my moms email. And those cookies look fantastic, you should never show a prego girl those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get to taste the famous "rollo cookies" and shelby even deliverd them to me. . . or she just brought them over so she could see Carter. Either way SCORE for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts