OUT OF SHAPE

Do you want an honest to goodness work out? Something that is actually going to help you but is still tons of fun? Well then I have the work out for you!! Alix was kind enough to tell me her secret. DANCE. honestly... no joke. Do you remember the church dances? or just dances in general.. where they played chacha slide and cotton eye joe? Well do that for 6 minutes and you will be floored. HONESTLY you will hit the floor. that is.. if you are as out of shape as i am. I really need some major work. I dont do SQUAT when it comes to my health and i am out of breath walking up steps. I just got done doing the Cupid shuffle and the Chacha slide and i am sweating some kind of fierce. So if anyone feels like dancing with me.. come on over. jordans room is empty so thats a great spot! haha just let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. My room doesn't need to see you crazy girls dancing! You should get up and go running or something. Please do not scar my room for the rest of its life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANCING IS WHERE ITS AT! i have hip hop this semester and its better than going to the gym.....i love it! its even better when its you me and Kayla in the middle of the street in the dark in VEGAS! yay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts