Its been a week...

I think? Anyways so its been a pretty mellow week not much to talk about, I have been going to school and just hanging out with Mitchell. It's what I do best! I can't believe october is already halfway over... THAT IS AMAZING! Because you know what that means... Thanksgiving.. then CHRISTMAS the best holiday ever ever! I just want it to be cold outside. I finished all the stuff for my scholarship I just need someone to proof read it and that is why I am taking it to Mr. Warnick, then someon else too. TWO opinions will help.. I just have to get the pictures together and see how I want to put it all together. I am thinking I will make it look like a scrap book just in a half inch binder. if you have any ideas for binding a portfolio with 8 pages let me know! :D So basically I just love to be loved. I am so happy right now it's probably a crime in some foreign country. I just want everything to work out ya know!? Hm.. anywho.. Jordan and I are going to the Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert concert on saturday and I am TOTALLY PUMPED! You have NO IDEA! :D It's going to be a HONKY TONK HELL OF A TIME! hahaha alright so that's all ive got.. oh wait and LORI is coming into town TODAY! I will only see her today... but thats alright! I STILL LOVE HER!! My very best friend.. :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts