Blake and Miranda are better then Tim and Faith

First off... I love my sister... she is probably the coolest person ever. I never really knew we had so much in common and we do. We like alot of the same stuff and are definetly afraid of the same things. I love hanging out with her and I wish Jordan Emily and I could spend more time together, now that we are all older we dont get on eachothers nerves as much as we used to. Anywho thats the beginning. LAST NIGHT Jordan and I went to the Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert concert for her birthday and it was a BLAST. We had so much fun pointing out all the red necks and laughing at the brokback mountain cowboys in front of us. Not only was there great entertainment before the show the show itself was great too. Miranda Lambert is one crazy girl, hence the song - crazy ex-girlfriend. She threw her guitar across the stage!! CRAZY! She definetly has an attitude and Blake has is hands full with her! Blake Shelton definetly was the hit of the show, he was funny and was a good ol cowboy! It was great!!!


Our "nosebleed" seats ended up being pretty good seats because the stadium wasnt that big to begin with. BUT ticketmaster lied.. it wasnt a full house and there was definetly some better seats open... oh well thats ok!

Ok so I got home and realized.. My boots are broken! I danced so much that they just peeled right apart. HA it was either that or because we ran so fast to the car to escape "TRAFFIC" hahaha. Oh well!
Other then the concert not much has happened. Mitch and I went to the Mt. Charleston Lodge for dinner the other night, well it was supposed to be a trip to the mountains but I was scared being in the dark because it was REALLY dark. So we went to the lodge and had soup and hot chocolate. It was great! :D This week is going to be pretty fun Saturday is the Arthritis Walk and I am really excited to go! So thats about it!

Comments

  1. Sisters are fun. And it is totally true, for the most part, you dont annoy each other as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe that Blake and Miranda are way better then Tim and Faith! The concert was awesome! Thanks for the best birthday present!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts