THE GAME

First off... let me just say.. i got a speeding ticket today. 61 in a 35. YEAH.. on that hill on elkhorn. wtf? like seriously.. everyone and their great grandmother speeds down that hill. OH WELL. God is teaching me a lesson... obey the laws of the land... or you will get fined 100 and something dollars. Lol I will keep you updated...

1. The CLOSET
This is my lovely closet. VERY SMALL. thats the whole thing... lol Yeah I need to get my hangers out...
2. The LAUNDRY ROOM



This is the Laundry room, my moms laundry room where she does my laundry. hahaha i washed my towels today!!


3. The FRIDGE/FREEZER
This is the fridge slash freezer and the only thing in there for ME to eat, is orange juice and Ice cream sandwhiches :D
4. The SINK


I did my bathroom sink, since its not my house.. its my moms house. This is the Sink I use most often.
5. FAVORITE ROOM


My favorite room is my ROOM... ZEBRA ZEBRA ZEBRA


6. KIDS/ PETS


My girls... I love my little babies... Cozad and Auzzie!! They just came in from outside! :D


7. The TOILETMy toilet.... It's CLEAN!!!


8. My Favorite SHOES


My very favorite shoes are my CROCS! They are red, and comfy and all that JAZZ.


9. My Self Portrait


THIS IS ME!!! Woo.. I took like a million pictures of myself and I decided the "myspace" picture was the best.


10. My DREAM VACATION


I want to go to greece because it looks so pretty. I want to go to the ones where the sisterhood of the traveling pants was shot! I would also like to go anywhere with Mitchell! :D
I tag Kasey Kayla and Lori

Comments

  1. Me Kacey???? I will do it just let me know and I will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you waited until you were out of high school to get a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily I think that comment was directed twoards me! And I only got two tickets in high school not that bad really.... ok i guess it is bad but that was a long time ago! Shelby I must say that I like your closet picture, some may say it is a little messy but I love a little mess once in a while. I also think it goes with your personality a little crazy, but you still know where to find every thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts