Let go and free-fall

So basically I am at school right now sitting in the computer lab thinking, what am I supposed to do for the next hour. I get out of my second class of the day at eleven oclock and from eleven until two I have to find something to do. I usually go to the office, but Jordan wasn't there today and thats pretty much the only reason why I go. So I can hang out with my sister for a little bit. Or if the computers are down here, which they often are... I go and use the computers at the office and do homework. Today I went to grab some lunch in the student lounge and after I was eating I was super super tired so I just went to sleep on one of the couches in the lounge area. I was smart and wore Mitchells jacket to school today, and it has a really big hood so I just pulled it over my face and I was out for a good twenty minutes. Oh but thats not even the best part before I fell asleep on the couch across from me there was a couple laying next to each other making out.. COME ON NOW! You are in public, and there are like a million people in the student lounge. I didn't want to see that! Now to make it even more akward.. they fell asleep about the same time that I did, and when I woke up they woke up and I was like... uhh ok this is weird. On another note..
Uncle Dick and Aunt Genie are coming to the house tonight to have dinner and I talked my mom into going to the store for me and getting the stuff I would need to make desert. I am going to make and apple struesel thing for dinner I will give you more details and a picture when I am done making it tonight. I am excited. I have decided I need to learn how to cook because I want to be able to make stuff thats actually good and creative. Not just boxed stuff and mac and cheese. Actual meals, and PIES! We will see how this all works out. In the mean time, I am just sitting here thinking of what to do next. I have a whole entire hour until my next class starts and I probably shouldn't spend it on the computer, if you know what I mean.... Oh well.

Comments

  1. yep thats why I dropped out of college. I think you should move to utah! Isn't mitch going to be leaving on his mission anyways?! I say do it!!Save save save and move to utah. You are so outgoing, you'd love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts