I just love you.

So it's been a while and a couple of things have happened. First things first I went to the Rocket summer concert and it was amazing. We met the leader singer from the secret handshake and I go this shirt that says "If you dont dance you hate your parents." It was the funnest concert I have ever been to, besides Ace Enders of course.


We also had a relief society conference and I made a cake called fancy cake which is just basically yellow cake with crushed pineapple vanilla pudding and whipped cream on top. I thught it was really yummy, except I forgot to spray the pan so the whole bottom of the cake stuck. It looked good from afar tho.


Another thing I have done lately was we went tot he strip and did this huge scavenger hunt. It was so much fun. WE proposed to random people, got in trash cans, and took pictures with peoples butts. It was the normal mormon-time on the strip, not doing anything to get ourselves arrested or bring down our standards! haha We dressed up in our BRIGHTEST clothes so we could look like a crayon box, and for a few of us, we really did look like a crayon box. IT was so much fun.


Other then all of this, I went to Jordan's house sunday night and had dinner, she is a really good cook. Jordan and Ross got a new kitchen table and ross was putting it together without directions. We watched Dog the Bounty hunter all night and ross confessed his eternal love for Beth, which was pretty strange because her boobs are bigger then my body. haha Anyways we had a good time and I am glad that I went to their house for sunday.

Comments

  1. Thanks for coming over on Sunday and for bringing those awesome cookies! Daizy loves when new people come over so she can attack them with her sniffer like she did to you! Come over whenever you want so that we can use our new table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some great fun!!! I think that is the only way to even go to the strip. I miss the single days, those things were the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts