THE QUILT

It's done!!! Sooner than I thought. Lol The first picture is of the quilt I made my boyfriend Mitchell. He loves green and brown so the front is all green and the back, which you cant see is a dark brown. :D

The picture below this, is Emily's quilt. I started on Saturday and it's MONDAY and I'm done. I had a lot of time on my hands, as you can see. It only costs about 50 dollars to make a quilt, so it's not too bad. If there wasn't a sale on fabric at joanns then i would be in deep trouble. lol It was fun and I really hope she likes it. It matches her room! It turns out the blanket is mostly for carter, so she has something to set him on after he gets out of the shower. But that's ok. he's my FAVORITE nephew! :D

Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my quilt! Thank you so much for making it for me. It is mostly for me, but I will share with Carter.Love YA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu Finished it! girl you are crazy and did that in like one day! I love it tho it turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I think i remember someone asking me what colors i would like for a quilt... So does that mean i'm next? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow good job! i made a quilt like forever and a day ago for brent. it took me FOREVER. and it did NOT turn out as good as yours. but i did think it was pretty cool. I wonder if he still has it.......hmmmm. haha anyway. good job! they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo, I was thinking that now would be a good time for a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey i found your blog through Brighton's! Cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts