"Enter Catch-Phrase Here"

I am so sorry!!! I haven't written in a WHILE because, well i have this thing called a JOB and SCHOOL is in the mix now too. School is insane right now I have lots of homework, and i understand about 20% of the things that come out of my professors mouths. It's just insane. Not to mention waking up early, my sleeping pattern is totally out of wack! But ya know what makes me feel so much better?! I got a blessing. It helps so much because when I think I can't do this I get a warm feeling inside that tells me I'm ok. Mitch gave me my blessing, it was his first time since he got the melcesdick preisthood. It was a great blessing and I am very thankful for him. Moving on towards other things... I leave tomorrow for LOGAN to see my best friend ever ever.. Loren Ann Truman. I can't wait. I have only cried like 4 or 5 times since she has been gone, but hey thats what best freinds do. You should have seen me the night she left. I was a wreck. Like I couldn't breathe I was crying so much. BUT HEY now that that is over... It will be ok. EVERYTHING will be fine. :D So that's my miniture post for life. I will post again with picutres.... on Thursday or something next week!! LOVE YOU ALL

Comments

  1. Have a fun trip, And relax! Do some of that for me too, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mitch already and I haven't even met him. He seems way cool from the things you've posted. I cant wait to see your pictures from your trip to Logan! Tell Lori I said hi and that she is missed! Have fun and drive safe!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts