A Life-Long Pursuit

I love institute. I love it, it's like my sunday on tuesday without the sacrament. So i guess it's nothing like sunday.haha oh well. I love to learn about the gospel and study the words of christ and his apostles. It's amazing to know that he did all of this for us, for our happiness and he gave all the glory to god. Sometimes people forget how much he suffered and how much he experinced just for our happiness and well being. How people can not care about their religious views, or claim to be aeitheist, i dont understand. I mean how could you not be curious on the reasons why you are here, and how could you not let the spirit in? I probably could answer my own questions, but I really don't want to know.
So basically, I have decided that school is expensive, and it is only going to get more and more expensive. I am only going to be able to make so much money. My job stinks when it comes to pay, I could be doing something else and be getting paid alot more. I just cant seem to find ANYTHING that fits. I want to though. So if you know anyone, who knows someone. lol
Sleep is very rare, and you only lose sleep. you can never gain it. Because when you sleep more after sleeping less you just get worse, and grumpy and just not happy. I realized that today monday morning i woke up at 5 stayed out till 1230 and woke up at 6 then went back to sleep until 730 and then by 1 oclock today i wasn't a happy camper. i was mean, rude, and self centered. i wanted things to revolve around me and i knew they wouldn't. i always try to be the center of attention, always have been that way. sometimes this trait gets the best of me. considering i am at work, where things aren't how they normally are, and people dont tell you everything, or anything at all. its been a long day of just thoughts running through my head and i hate to say that i need some reassurance. i always need reassurance and certain people probably get bugged by that. I need to know that i am loved sometimes. not that i want compliments or anything i just want them to give me their time. certain people, that is... sad. i know but you probably have no idea because i am not giving you everything!!! hahaha. I just want everyone to know that I LOVE YOU ALL AND THAT YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME!!! Have a fantastic night
oh yeah and by the way, i would write about my sisters or carter.... but i never see them. so i can't. sorry jordan. i cant write about your fabulousness if i never see it!!!

Comments

  1. You read your comment! I love it. And guess what else? I LOVE YOU! Sorry I don't get to see your sweet little face as much anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't LOVE it! And p.s. you can come over to my house and play with me sometime! You still need to see the kitchen with painted walls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is going to seem corney or just plain weird but hey I am an Adams so just deal with it!
    I haven't seen you in years, I have just heard stories and now I blog stalk you. But I love you! I am so proud of you, I think you are amazing. I am so impressed at how you have turned out, and that you are such a strong member of the church. It must be very hard to do what you do, but you do it. Youare a great example to your family, and even to those who don't see you very often. So chin up and smile! You are doing whats right.
    And I think you can go to the singles ward when you are 18, because what about going away to college after graduating. And what are they gonna do....kick you out? I think NOT!

    Sorry that was preachy! I just had to say it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts