Forever Young

Mitchell and I in front of a really cool waterfall at a monument in Washington D.C. at night!!!
Kayla, Lori, Me, and Alix. My favorite girls ever, at in and out for my 18th birthday party!!

Lauren, Me, and Taylee. Adam-ondi-amen, or however you spell that! I will see them there again someday soon!!


Lauren Moody, and ME! At the "Friends" fountain. In central park in NEW YORK CITY!!!!



Today I decided that before school starts, and after I pay for tuition.. I am going to go to the beach. Newport Beach to be exact. With Lori and Kayla... We are going to go hopefully August 11th-13th. I hope it all pans out the way I want it to because I really really want to go! So yeah. That's about it.




Last night I saw ace enders live at jillians. It was amazing. Ace Enders is probably the most musically talented man I know. He believes in changing the world with his music and he has, at least he has changed my world. I understand his lyrics better than anyone elses. He is insanely good at playing the guitar and of course he is good looking. But the best part about it, is that he is humble. He knows that he is good but he doesn't flaunt it. I hope he realizes that he made a huge impact on me! Even though I don't really know him. I could barely talk when I went up to say hi to him and Mitch had to push me to say hi. I don't know I just didn't want to look like an idiot but I did. He said my shirt was cool. I knew tie-dye was the right choice. :D




I am really excited to start school I think I have changed my mind a million and a half times already but I am good to go with what I have right now. Which is a major in Deaf Studies. I feel like I can do a lot with that. I can also help a lot of people. I really want to do something amazing in my life. I want to go to south america for a year or just a couple of months and do something to help someone. Teach at a school, teach children to sign, help people in need. Be someone who is there for service. I want to do service. Unlike most people that I know, I have never gone out of my way to do service for someone, at least not that I can recall. I feel like it is my time to give back. I think that after I finish college if I work hard enough I could go abroad. Maybe even during college I could study abroad for a summer. These are all possiblities that my family probably thinks I am crazy for. They are also things that could change tomorrow or in a month. It just depends. I am never set on anything.. except for one thing and that is getting married in the temple. So that wont be for a while!!




As of right now, this very instant... life is good. I have a boyfriend! Who I think is pretty rad. I tend to make too much time for myself to be alone so he is a good addition to my life. haha I think my parents like him. I'm not so sure about Ross or Kenny, but they are brother status so I don't even know how to go about that. I have a really great new friend who has become one of my very best friends. Alix MaCleod she is amazing. Really funny, and easy to pick on.. but that is our relationship. I tell her about everything that goes on in my life because I believe I can trust her now. She only spills the secrets she should and that's what I love most about her. I also have my always best friends Kayla and Lori. My dears... I love them so much and I love to just hang out with them and goof off. Like always.




Comments

  1. I have to tell you how impressed I am by you. I think you are so amazing. My mother-in-law, Sister White, can't stop raving about you and your attitude, and your view on life.
    Thats it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SHELBY I THINK THAT I AM GOING TO START TO POST MORE COMMENTS NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE COMMENTS. I LIKE YOUR POST AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD POST SOME MORE. HERE ARE SOME IDEAS TO POST ABOUT: YOUR FAVORITE SISTER JORDAN, CARTER, THE DOGS I DONT GET TO SEE ANY MORE, PIONEER DAYS..... THE LIST CAN GO ON BUT I WILL STOP. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! You almost made me cry :) Im so proud of you for wanting to make right choices in your life! You are such a neat person! Im always so interested in the way you think. And for the record, you have done service for many people...remember the cups on my door? That totally made me smile. THATS SERVICE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts