Bad Days vs. Bad Moments

Bascially I never have a bad day. I have really bad moments that last for hours and hours, then I realize that better things can happen I just have to put them there. Like today for example, I go to CSN to take my placement tests and realize that I don't have my I.D. Where in the world could my I.D. be? I mean the only place I can think of is my house, but on the way there.. I worry myself to no end, start planning my day for the misfortune... *go to the DMV get a new license, then go to the bank and set up a bank account, go home wait for the bug man, then go take my placement test, be home by 530 or 6 to go shopping with my mom, then be home by 7 to FINALLY go out with Mitch.* See I planned for the disater in my mind because I always do. When something starts going well you are completely right to be thinking that inside my head I am coming up with a back up plan if something falls short or goes out of wack. Luckily my freak out lead to me storming through my room and finding my I.D. going to the bank setting up an account and now I'm home with hours to spare before the bug man gets here then it's off to the testing center. I just had to let everyone know that no one has a bad day.. because there isn't enough time in the day for it all to be bad. That's why we have bad moments instead. Because not every single second is horrible. There are those small moments in between the bad ones that make you feel a million times better, even if it is just for a split second. OF COURSE I will be freaking out again later on, saying "woe is me, why me" because thats just something I tend to do. But on the inside deep down I will know that things will turn out. This whole entire blog I dedicate to Mitchell because he helped me today! Even if he doesn't know it! :D

I also realized, that everyone has blogspot now, so I had to update. It's insane that people find out about things so long after you do. Or they just finally get in gear and do it. It's awesome though!

Comments

  1. Shelby,
    You are a crazy girl, but I love reading your posts from time to time. It has been a stressful week, so thanks for your thoughts and optimism!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts