- Negative + Positive
I'm rarely late for work. I am usually 30 minutes early for it. I'm usually 30 mintues early for everything. I rush other people so they feel like they are late, then when we get where we need to go, we have 20 or so minutes to chill.
I hate waiting on people. It gets me upset and it annoys me to no end. It's always your fault if you are late, because you should have started getting ready sooner.
Other then these facts about me, I just wanted to blog about SOMETHING. I can't do my posts because I don't have pictures with me. I wanted to say something profound and amazing, but my head wont focus. All I can think about really is my conversation with Shaun last night, and how I miss his stinking guts. Then, I think about talking to Jane tonight and I feel so lucky to have amazing friends, even if some of them are far away. I get to go hang out with my girl-friends Alix and Janaye tonight, and I can't wait to be with them. They are awesome. I wish I had a million awesome people in my life. Let's be friends so I can add you to my list of ONE MILLION. Truly, it would be awesome.
Thanks for reading this.
Remember this, if nothing else...
Negative people might be prepared for the blow, but only positive people have the strength to pick up the pieces.
I hate waiting on people. It gets me upset and it annoys me to no end. It's always your fault if you are late, because you should have started getting ready sooner.
Other then these facts about me, I just wanted to blog about SOMETHING. I can't do my posts because I don't have pictures with me. I wanted to say something profound and amazing, but my head wont focus. All I can think about really is my conversation with Shaun last night, and how I miss his stinking guts. Then, I think about talking to Jane tonight and I feel so lucky to have amazing friends, even if some of them are far away. I get to go hang out with my girl-friends Alix and Janaye tonight, and I can't wait to be with them. They are awesome. I wish I had a million awesome people in my life. Let's be friends so I can add you to my list of ONE MILLION. Truly, it would be awesome.
Thanks for reading this.
Remember this, if nothing else...
Negative people might be prepared for the blow, but only positive people have the strength to pick up the pieces.

I'm a walking talk oxy-moron: an pessimistic optimist.
ReplyDeleteDoes this qualify me to be one of the million?
Dude. I love you. And I went to the dentist today and got my new tooth.
ReplyDelete