My Beliefs - Day 7

You will be hard pressed to find me talking about anything else today besides the arrival of my new nephew. My sister is going to be induced this morning, and hopefully by day's end we will have a new little boy in the family. I'm very excited.


I do however, have a duty to do this challenge thing, so for Day 7, A Picture of Someone/Something that has the biggest impact on you.

The thing that has the biggest impact on my life, is my belief in Christ. I love him more than anything in this world, and it's because I know without him, there would be no world. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The church was restored to the earth by Jospeh Smith. Jospeh Smith was the first prophet of the church in these Latter-Day's and he has a tremendous impact on me. For a boy so young, and so un-learned to be the leader of a great restoration, shows how humble the Lord wants us to be. I believe in God and Christ, I believe in eternal families and everlasting life. I know these things with all of my heart. I can't wait to one day be able to spend all of my time preaching this gospel to others. It really is the truth, and you can find out for yourself here.



Comments

Popular Posts