Luckiest Girl Alive
There is nothing I love more than the fact that I get to wake up every morning and be myself. I'm so lucky to have a character and personality that can lift me up to heights I dream of. I'm lucky because I have a loving family who supports me, even when they might not completely agree with me. I'm grateful for things in my life like, Dr. Pepper and screaming at the top of my lungs in the car with friends. Little things, that make my days so much better and my nights seem to never end.
I'm happy in this life, because I know that tomorrow or the next day, I will be able to go to work. I will be able to go and earn money so I can pay for hopefully my entire mission. I am happy because sometime soon I will have two instead of one nephews to love on. I wish I could click my heels, because I feel like the luckiest girl alive when it comes to friends, I have the coolest friends EVER.
Now, tell me... what do YOU have to be happy about?

i too, am so very grateful for dr. pepper!!
ReplyDeleteI love me some Dr. Pepper! I'm happy that sometime soon my baby will finally be here! Who knows when, but sometime soon works for me.
ReplyDelete