Day 1 - Fifteen Facts
A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:

This is me at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago.
Fact 1: I will be an Aunt to two cute little boys by the end of this month.
Fact 2: I work at a car dealership.
Fact 3: I can rap to songs pretty well. My favorites are, My Life Be Like and Taxi Cab by Gym Class Heroes.
Fact 4: I am Mormon ( AKA I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
Fact 5: Chocolate is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Fact 6: I love Gilmore Girls
Fact 7: I like to talk in funny voices and english accents when I am really hyper.
Fact 8: I am kind of violent and that is something I don't like about myself. For example, when I get upset or stressed I tell people I will punch them in the neck, or murder them. When really I am harmless.
Fact 9: I love my family more than pretty much anything in the world.
Fact 10: I love meeting blog friends in real life, so if you want to meet up.... Let's do this thing!
Fact 11: I have moved to Utah and back twice. Utah is my favorite place to be.
Fact 12: I still have feelings for someone, and they don't know it.
Fact 13: I don't go to school, because there is nothing that I love to do THAT much. Just thinking of school makes me want to shoot myself in the eye. See, violent tendencies!
Fact 14: I love Dr. Pepper
Fact 15: I kind of want to be blog-famous. That is a dream of mine. Kind of weird, I know.
This is me at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago.
Fact 1: I will be an Aunt to two cute little boys by the end of this month.
Fact 2: I work at a car dealership.
Fact 3: I can rap to songs pretty well. My favorites are, My Life Be Like and Taxi Cab by Gym Class Heroes.
Fact 4: I am Mormon ( AKA I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
Fact 5: Chocolate is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Fact 6: I love Gilmore Girls
Fact 7: I like to talk in funny voices and english accents when I am really hyper.
Fact 8: I am kind of violent and that is something I don't like about myself. For example, when I get upset or stressed I tell people I will punch them in the neck, or murder them. When really I am harmless.
Fact 9: I love my family more than pretty much anything in the world.
Fact 10: I love meeting blog friends in real life, so if you want to meet up.... Let's do this thing!
Fact 11: I have moved to Utah and back twice. Utah is my favorite place to be.
Fact 12: I still have feelings for someone, and they don't know it.
Fact 13: I don't go to school, because there is nothing that I love to do THAT much. Just thinking of school makes me want to shoot myself in the eye. See, violent tendencies!
Fact 14: I love Dr. Pepper
Fact 15: I kind of want to be blog-famous. That is a dream of mine. Kind of weird, I know.

I'm pretty sure you, me, and my friend Heidi are secretly THE SAME PERSON.
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable to me. And I like your fanny pack. ;)
ReplyDelete