Boy, You're Like The Hip to My Heart!

I am just going to warn you that this is going to be one of the most picture filled posts of all time. So, since I have warned you... here we go. Alright? Alright.

So let's start from the beginning....

I went to Disneyland! Before Halloween some friends and I decided we should go to Disneyland for a day, so we did! We left on a Thursday night and slept three to a bed in a hotel room, then we headed out to Disneyland the next morning. We stayed until about 9:30 PM, because we were all so tired. It was so fun, but I would probably never do it again. I don't like being that tired. haha

Janaye, Me and Alix in front of the Haunted Mansion
Trying to get the sword out of the rock, it's harder than it looks!
 F is for Friends, Fun and FREAKING SWEET!
 The Boys are a Record Catch!
My favorite Indian and I 
Buzz Lightyear death rays...

After Disneyland there was Halloween. I didn't dress up this year, which was a total shame, but we did have a pumpkin carving contest. It was a great time and we had a lot of awesome pumpkins.
 This is my pumpkin. I found a picture of a skeleton dancing on the internet and just drew him onto a piece of paper and traced it onto my pumpkin. My only downfall was that I accidentally cut out most of the circle. He is being held up with toothpicks! I did, however, carve out his bow tie and suit along with the ribbon on his hat.
These are all of the pumpkins from left to right. My sister Jordan's pumpkin is a skeleton head, and it won. She was eliminated though,because she didn't want the gift card. The second pumpkin was Sawyers' it was pretty cool. He carve out the teeth for it. The third pumpkin was Alixs' and she won. It says trick or treat on it. The fourth is Janayes', it's two cupcakes with a spider and bat on top. Then the fifth, of course is mine. It was a really fun night!

I babysat Carter for a while on Friday morning and we went up to the Park in my neighborhood. We walked up there, and before we got there he stopped and said, "Shelby, I'm out of gas. I can't make it." I thought to myself for a second, what did I get myself into? He made it there and back though, no problems! 

 This is my cute boy! He turns 3 years old today!
He loves the slide!  
 He is still not very good at doing the whole, let's take a picture together thing! haha
I love him!!

So, I was going to blog about Allen Jackson in this post too, but I think it deserves it's own separate thing. It was pretty much amazing! I can't wait to post the pictures and videos! So, all in all life is pretty good! Now, if I just had some Utah in it, it would be amazing! 26 days!!!!

Comments

  1. I love Disneyland. I love your hot pink fanny-pack. I love your face.

    Carter is SO freaking cute, I can't stand it!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the pictures! You rock and Carter is super silly! Love Your Face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. Hilarious! My gosh, I wish I could go do Disneyland...right now...even though it's Sunday night and I'm sitting in my bed eating an egg-salad sandwich...ah, Disneyland...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for watching him. You are a Wicked Awesome Aunt. He loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts