Alan Jackson

On Saturday night my friends and I went to see Alan Jackson at the Thomas & Mack here in Las Vegas. It was a great show, and I can't stop thinking about how much fun it was.

When we got there we sat down on the top level around where I seats should have been. Not too many people where there at the time, and it looked pretty empty. The concert started at 7 and it was about 6:40 so Janaye and Alix went down to the front row of seats on the side, to see if anyone would notice. No one did, so Amanda and I went down, and we got FRONT ROW SEATS for the whole concert!

There were two opening bands; The Band Perry and Chris Young. Both of them rocked the stage, and we had a great time listening to them play and dancing along. Then came out Mr. Alan Jackson! I love all of his music and I think he is super talented. He had a great performance and we shook and shaked our little booties as much as we could.

During Alan Jackson's performance the bass player from Chris Young's band was standing down by us. Alix sat down for a minute and he started to talk to her. He was totally flirting it up with her, it was seriously crazy! He asked if he could put his number in her phone, and after the show he texted her to come hang out with him. Then, he told her; "I don't usually give out my number to girls, but you are so beautiful!" Seriously, she got PICKE UP! Too bad she is dating someone, and too bad that the guy wasn't very cute. Ha Oh well, it's a good story to tell!

Basically we had a great night, and we loved every minute of it! Here are some of the pictures and some of the videos. Enjoy!!

 All of the girls.
 Alix caught one of the Pics that Alan Jackson threw.
The three of us, and Alan Jackson
 The Band Perry
 Chris Young! Now that is one HAWT cowboy!
 Alan!
This is how close we were!! So awesome!


Comments

  1. dude that is awesome!!! great pictures. glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! You guys are super lucky! I love Alan and all those other bands too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts