I'm So F*ing Grateful For My Spotify

So I feel like we all have limitless access to music and we don't appreciate it as much as we should. For me, I use Spotify. Mostly because it has nearly everything (besides Garth Brooks) and it makes my life a ton easier with everything in one place. 

I'm not sure how you guys find new music or organize your current stuff? I have this thing where I find new music, start a playlist based on my mood, then listen to it until it doesn't ring true anymore. I've gone through so many different phases. The titles of the playlists are either super obvious or beyond cryptic. 

Sad Panda, JimJamBam, Joy Division, My Heart is Country. You can guess what is behind the title. 

More Spine in Jellyfish, Back to Normal, Baby Baby Baby, Waiting, The New Shit Jam, I'm Not Ok, So That No One Knows, Simply the Best... the list goes on and on.

My favorite at the moment is a playlist called, I'm Ok With That.

It includes mostly Ariana Grande and Maggie Rogers, but it also has great artists like Betty Who, Meg Mac, Grace Grundy and the always beautiful and relevant Sam Smith.

My favorite song on the playlist is probably the most basic choice, Thank U, Next. But the one I need you guys to listen to and love is, I Remember by Betty Who.

"I remember I don't want perfect, I want you" 

It is so good and upbeat and just YEAH.

Take a listen, and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts