Normal Everyday

Today was a pretty normal day. Despite being just five days away from closing on my house, hopefully... we were supposed to get a closing disclosure to sign today, but we didn't actually get it today. Let me run you through my day, I mean, why not?!

5:25am: Alarm goes off, and I wonder if I will be able to get out of my bed because my back is so sore from deadlifting yesterday.
5:45am: Ok, I really do need to get up now, because if not, I will lay here and probably die a horrible death.
6:00am: I'm fine, I was exaggerating and I will be fine.
6:25am: At the gym, laying on a roller and thinking to myself - breathe, breathe, breathe.
6:45am: Handstand hold practice with your stomach towards the wall is scary as hell. I was very afraid of kicking up to a handstand with my back to the wall, but this is a whole other box of tricks. The thing I hate the most is having tears come to my eyes during a work out or practice, but I hate the feeling of being incompetent or a failure.
7:10am: During the workout, my main thoughts are just, WHY AM I DOING THIS?!? This doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.
7:40am: Home and getting ready for the day.
8:45am: Driving to work listening to the Girls Gone WOD podcast and thinking about Hot Chocolate.
9:00am - 1:12pm: A multitude of thoughts such as; I want a nap, I need to stretch, Chocolate cake is delicious, what else do I need for my house, why is insurance so expensive, I'm glad I'm not going to be paying as much for health insurance anymore, why do people do stupid things? LUNCH!
3:30pm: When will I get my closing disclosure letter to sign? If I don't get it today, it will push out the move in date.
4:00pm: Can I go home yet? Because, I really like my house and my bed.
5:30pm: Stop by the Stake Primary President's house to drop off some paperwork and think about my calling as the First Counselor and wonder how the heck I got here.
6:00pm: No disclosure letter, hopefully tomorrow!
6:45pm: The Christmas Prince on Netflix? Better than staying upright, my back will thank me later.
7:00pm: This movie is so cheesy and I need to cover my eyes because it is so incredibly awkward.
8:00pm: Good movie, but now I need Gilmore Girls - my favorite part of the Come Home episode is always the little Korean boy yelling at Zach for wanting to use the bathroom during dinner. SIT TILL WE'RE DONE! NATURE MUST WAIT! hahaha If you know what I'm talking about, I love you.
8:45pm: I need drugs, I must see my drug dealer... MOOOOOMMM. Muscle relaxers for the win!
9:30pm: I don't need to blog, missing one day and just writing again on Monday won't be a big deal. Stop being a baby, just write what you think.
9:45pm: The Great British Baker is playing in the background and people are messing up cakes left and right, but hey.. I couldn't do any better.

That brings us up to date. Just a normal day!

Comments

Popular Posts