Mission Update

Dear Friends and Family,

My papers are in. My PAPERS are IN. Did you read the last two sentences? IN. I-N. As in; Salt Lake. Being reviewed by the Executive Missionary Committee of the Quoram of the Twelve Apostles. My oh my, I never thought this day would come. In just two weeks, I will have in my hot-little-hands my future (for the next year and a half). I can barely stand the excitement!

But you know what is even more exciting, humbling, and completely unreal? The fact that I will be going through the Temple soon. So soon in fact. I'm hoping to go through as soon as I get my call. Of course there will be weeks of preperation, but that doesn't mean that it won't be soon. It's one of the biggest decisions, and blessings of my life. I'm not scared one little bit, I'm excited.

Love,

Shelby

Comments

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

    Can hardly to find out where you'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! oh my goodness I haven't heard much about the mission so I wasn't sure what you decided!

    That is so exciting Shelby! I can't wait till you get your call. You'll be such a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! And yay for going through the temple! YOU WILL LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Miss! I am so excited for you! Please please please let us know when you go through. I would love to support you in this.
    Love your stinkin guts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay yay!! I can't believe I didn't see this before! You are going to be an awesome missionary!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts