Fly Away

 This past weekend, I decided to take a trip. I didn't feel like driving, and it would have costed just as much to drive, as it did to fly. So I took my journey on an airplane. Next time, I will drive, because I forgot how much airplane's make me sick. Ack! It was fun for a little while though. I boarded my first plane to Phoenix on Saturday at 2:00pm.
 This is me taking a picture of myself while waiting to board the plan in Las Vegas. I hate taking pictures of myself alone, because people look at you and do the whole, "judge-you-with-their-eyes" thing. So this one was a quick little picture.
 The clouds on the way to Phoneix were gorgeous! I loved taking pictures of them, especially with all the cool effects that I have on my camera.

Let's play a quick game of I-Spy.

I spy, a big huge Y....
I spy, the Jordan River Temple....
I spy, the Draper Temple...
 Of course, it's easy to spot temples in Utah when there are more than 10 temples standing, and 2 under construction. And you wonder why I love Utah so much?!
  Last but most definitely not least, a quick shot of Salt Lake. One of the greatest cities, ever. I love Salt Lake so much, and I was so happy to just be there. As soon as I landed on the ground, I checked in on Facebook, to Salt Lake, and said, "I'm in my favorite place in the world!!" 

There is more to come, this was just the beginning!



Comments

  1. I'm happy you came! I had so much fun while you were here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts