Three Words

These are my thoughts on boys. Oh, do I love them. I love that some of them smell like really yummy cologne. I love the fact that they are protectors, and that I can hold onto their arm and walk with them to feel safe. I love that they are handsome, and charming, and just all around sexy. I love those things. Diving deeper, there is nothing better than a worthy priesthood holder. The spirit and charisma they have for life is so incredible, and it makes me want to be better. Basically, boys are my jam, my honey, my cup of tea.

The only thing is, that sometimes, they confuse the crap out of me. Its kind of like when you don't take a math class for a while, then you go back and everything has changed. Your calculator is outdated, and you don't remember anything about triangles. It sucks, and you are confused, and frustrated, and you have to buy a new calculator to get through the rest of class.

I understand that I am young, and that ONE DAY my prince will come. I just sometimes, all the time, can't fathom how in the world that is going to happen.

You know what's horrible?

Word-vomit.

When you just keep talking and talking and talking, and its horrible. You try so hard to stop but it just wont end. That happened to me today, I just kept going and I kept thinking the entire time, SHELBY When are you going to stop??

Just call me Chatty Cathy.
BLAH.

Comments

  1. I found and married my prince. Only, I think he was an Arab prince or something because man, we sure speak different languages! Boys say we're confusing but I will never figure them out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts