A Letter to P.B.

Dear P.B. (Prospective Boyfriend)
There are some things that I need to say. If we are going to be dating, you and I should get something straight. I count walks at night, running errands and helping people move, as dates. Because really, whenever I'm with you, I want to feel like we are on a date. I guess, what I'm really trying to say is that, you are important to me, so I want to be important to you. When I hold your hand, I'm really holding a piece of my world, my world is small and you will be a big part, just know that.
I tend to rant, and go crazy and say things I don't mean. When I am ranting and raving, will you please catch me when I call people idiots or stupid. Tell me something positive about the situation, so that I don't get stuck hating things. I want to be better, and if you are who I wish you are, you will be making me better.
I really like chocolate. A lot. I love ice-cream, and crem brulee and brownies. Oh my goodness I have the biggest sweet tooth. Let's indulge, let's eat dessert together. It will be so fun, and afterwards we can sit and realize how happy we are together.
I'm not the type of girl who gets dressed everyday, if you don't like that, don't be with me. I have a good streak for about a week, of getting dressed and being put together, and then it ends. I hope you think I'm pretty, but I'd rather you think that my personality is beautiful.
I know this is all really mushy and ridiculous, but it's what I want. I'm allowed to think about what I want every now and then right? I sure hope so. You will be more than just what I want though, you will be what I need, and I will be humbled and grateful for that. Trust me.
One day, when I'm closer to being ready, we will meet and I will just adore you so. Promise.

xoxo- Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. this prospective boyfriend is going to be one very, very lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. My boyfriend always do little random things that we count as dates. Doesn't always have to be fancy or typical!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts