St. Pattys, Letters, and Walky Talky's

The one day I don't bring a jacket, and it is incredibly cold everywhere I go. Not cool, koolaid. Not cool. I'm currently sitting in History class. Oh History... why oh why do you make me so tired? I don't think I will ever know.

I feel like this upcoming Monday should be the Monday before my Half-Marathon. I'm not ready, but I feel like it should just be here already. I've got a lot of fun things coming up, but until then.. life is pretty boring.

Okay, REALLY boring.

Something cool? I now get to use a walk-talky at work. Now, that is legit. Only problem? I can't hear very well, which is an epic fail when it comes to understanding someone on the other end of the walky-talky.

*side note* Have you ever listened to Brian Reagan? Haha he makes this joke about walky-talkys not being a very masculine name, because they were invinted for the Army. "I'm walky and talky general! Are you walky and talky?? This one's called the whamy-cablamy! That one's called the rootie tootie aim and shooty!" * hahaha*

Here are a few letters for the day, from me.

Dear Readers,

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I hope you are wearing green somewhere besides your undies so you don't get pinched.

Love,
Shelby Lou

Dear Traffic,

Do people not understand what those big arrows on the freeway mean? MERGE EVERYBODY MERGE! *haha Brian Reagan quote again*

Learn Something,
Shelby

Dear School,

BOO! Spring Break next week.. YAY!

A bored student,
Shelby

Love,

I wish I had more of you. Because I could really use a cute boy holding my hand sometimes. Just sayin'.

Still waiting,
Shelby Lou

Dear Digestive System,

OH MY HECK. What kind of food do you like? I'm sick of feeling sick. Let's compromise here. You love pizza, you hate broccoli. I understand... but we need to eat better. So get used to it.

Seriously uncomfortable,
Shelby

Happy Thursday everybody! Make it a good one!

Comments

  1. Dear Shelby -

    I neglected to wear green and indeed, got pinched. Boo. I hate this holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts