Wishes & Bad Habits

Last weekend Janaye and I decided we were actually going to DO something. So, we decided that we would write down our wishes for the new year and put them in balloons, fill them with helium and let them float away. Then, we would write down our bad habits and burn them.

Here's to wishes coming true, and those bad habits staying as ashes!

 One of My wishes for the new year.
 My three wishes...
 Party City to blow up the balloons!

Janaye and her three wishes!

Me, and my three wishes!
A wish, going out into the great unknown!
My Bad habits...

All of our bad habits burning in the flames!!

This was a real and true spirit lifter, if you are ever look for something to do, this is a really cheap activity! I loved it, a lot, a lot!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts