First day back

I was a half hour early. It's freezing outside for it being so dang sunny. Not only am I stressing out, I'm doing it alone. In the empty classroom that I got to 25 minutes early. I suppose it's better than being late, but the silence and the shaking of the heater is kind of nerve racking. School, I am about to start school again. What did I get myself into??? I've switched my seat twice. Because even though I love sitting in the middle back of the room, I know I wont pay attention there. So I'm in the front row all the way up against the wall.

I'm nervous for this year because I have so many bad habits I need to adjust and make right. If I dont, I will be drowning in a two class work load. Which to most, doesnt seem like much, but when you have as hard of a time with school as I do, it seems like 24 credits. I'm thinking back on all that brought me here and I'm just in awe at how different life is now. It's not what I planned, that's for sure. My plans where basically nothing, so I'm sure this is better.

This week is going to be crazy. I can already tell.

Comments

  1. I love love love love love love you. And think that you are an amazing person and so special and so....normal (BUT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE) and it is because I see how amazing you are and how outstanding and special and able-and yet share the same fears and worries and emotional rollercoasters as me-that I know; I will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you Shelb! You go girl - love the kids that sit in the front! Tells me they are serious! Take a deep breath and have some serious FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts