Dear Prospective Boyfriend - Chocolate

Dear Prospective Boyfriend,
letters to crushes
I love chocolate, and Taylor Swift. Country music is my weakness. If you happen to dislike it, don't worry you will love it soon. I have my ways... No, I'm not going to brainwash you, but thanks for the idea!
I really miss going to the movies. I feel like I haven't been in a long time, and you could take me to one. I know they are kind of expensive now-a-days, but I don't need to eat dinner or anything. Just a movie would be nice!
You know how people tease other people? I tend to get teased A LOT! You know, by pretty much everyone. I'm not exactly sure what it is... maybe I'm a blonde at heart.
Please oh please will you make sure I am reading my scriptures, maybe do some studying with me. I know you are a ton smarter, since you went on your mission, but just help me out here.
Can we go on walks late at night? I miss those times... a lot.
Come to my work, and drop off goodies. You know how I love food, and chocolate.Oh, and did I mention CHOCOLATE? Just drop some off and see where I am when I'm not with you. Because, I will most likely be with you as much as I can. Which you won't mind, because you love me to pieces. Right?
I get super sleepy when I drive. It's actually quite alarming, I find myself nodding off more than staying awake when I drive. If you called me on the phone, I would be very grateful. They might say it's a distraction, but it's keeping me alive.
My sense of humor is WACK. See the below photo.

Yeah, it's inappropriate, but it's a funny birthday card. One of my very favorite things to do is to go with my friend Janaye to the store and read all the funny cards. We are dorks, but we love it. Love me through it.
I've missed talking you P.B. I hope you show up in time, maybe soon, maybe not. I can't really say. I'm not sure where my life is headed now-a-days.

Love you,
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. This is so sweet. I love chocolate and Tswift too. Do you LOVE her new album? Last Kiss is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tswift rules. Chocolate rules much more.

    That card? You know I find it hilar.

    You look SO fab in that picture, I love your hair Shelbster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. It reminds me of something grandma DeLong would pick out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts