Letters, Out-Loud

Lately I have found myself telling objects, or people things by letters. It is kind of confusing sometimes, but it just seems so pretty other times. So here we are again at another one of my letter blogs. Enjoy.

Dear iPod,
Pleas do not get stolen from my car. I know it has happened before, but this time, don't let them take you. I'm just running into the library so I will be right back. Promise ;)
Love You & Your Music,
Shelby Lou
Dear Candle Store Door,
You SUCK! Why won't you open? I push, I pull , I twist! Yet, I always have to set my stuff down. Why can't you be easier to open? It would really help. A LOT.
Distressed,
S.D.
Dear D,
You are the best friend a girl could have. Thanks for making things fun and always being around when I need ya. I can't wait to start an adventure with you one day soon. You are the best!
Forever Friends,
Shelbs
Dear Fratello,
You are cool. Live life right. Save me a seat in church on Sunday!
Embarassing Nick-name,
Schlong
Dear Aimee,
Hello my fabulous car. I love you. Ya Know? Except for that broken visor. I shouldn't have let Mr. H touch it. Now it is all jacked. I will fix you soon.
Your Semi-Owner,
Shelby Lou
Dear Blogging Friends,
I miss making you laugh, and having a million comments ( 7 or 8). I am going to try real hard to fix that. Please stay and read. Even though I hate to admit it, I need you around. It makes me feel like someone cares, accept for my sister.
The Author,
Shelby Lou
Dear English Professor,
I can write. Just not how you would like me to. Unacceptable? I will show you Unacceptable? How about a hate note in MLA format with 6 citations!
I won't even sign off.
Whatever.
Dear Love Boat,
I think I missed the boat again. Obviously, I'm not on it. Could you possibly wait at the harbor a little bit longer next time? P.S. How much is it going to cost? Because I'm broke. ha
Love?
Me.
Dear Jordan,
I'm glad you liked the picture I sent you today. Stop being a pansy, try the pumpkin smoothie at Jamba. I want to know how it is. Oh yeah, and thanks for always reading my blog. You rock.
Love you. Mean it.
Your favorite sister,
Shelby
Dear God,
Last week was crazy. I think this week is going to be good. Thanks for putting up with me. I really am not the smartest, but you love me anyway. Thank you for always loving me no matter what. I will try my hardest to be the best person I can be. Because I love you. Please let my family know I love them. The church is true. Can't wait to see you soon.
Forever & Eternity, Your Daughter... In the name of Christ, Amen.

Comments

  1. Did you really just call me a pansy on your blog? Let me look again.... Yep you really did. Trying the Pumpkin Smash is a big deal and I don't care what you think. Thanks again for the lovely and not so lovely pictures you sent me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - you called J a Pansy. She should try the Pumpkin Smash at Jamba but only so she can agree with me that it's weird and not so good. Keep writing - you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought I broke your visor. . . . good to know it wasnt me. I agree Jordan is a pansy. Next time I get 20 bucks I will buy all three of us one and we can test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I RatalieNose, promise that the only reason I haven't been commenting is because i've been out of town!
    I love your letter posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts