I Have a Problem

Do you see what is happening in these pictures? I was just wondering, because I can tell that there is something wrong. Maybe it doesn't seem that big to you, but really... It is. My right eye, your right, is drooping. It closes more and more each day. It is so noticeable in pictures. I'm not sure if it is noticeable in real life, but in pictures, it is always there.
Look. Look at my right eye. Never mind how many rings I am wearing, and how they don't match. It's cool. Just look at my right eye. I die a little. I'm not THAT big on outward appearance, but what if this is bigger then that? It scares me. What if my eye is slowly closing on me???? I would be so sad to be a pirate. I'm not very good at plundering and drinking rum.
You can't tell as much in this one.. but if you look closely.. my eyelid is overlapping to my eye. I am so sad to see this. I used to make fun of my sister Jordan because her eye does this too. That is karma for you, her eye is getting better and mine is getting so much worse.

I really love these pictures though. A big thank you to Jane for letting me borrow her awesome punk-a jacket, and for her being so awesome. Looking like a tiger, a RED tiger. Indeed I am lucky to have this amazing girl as one of my greatest friends.

Comments

  1. Love Jane's red lipstick!!
    How do you know you're not good at drinking rum?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts