A Day Marked In God's Best Book

Today, my lovely roommate Erin was sealed to her Eternal Companion Ryan for time and all eternity. I was so happy to be a part of the wedding and be able to see her, and her ahmazing dress. I wish I took pictures, but I didn't want to intrude, so there aren't any! Other then, driving to the wrong temple, getting to the right temple seconds after they walked out... and Jane having a rough start to the day, it was great!

I realized today a lot about the big L word. How it influences the people around you, and brings you all closer. Ryan's dad said a few lovely words today at the ring ceremony dinner, and he said something like this. "There are a lot of things that are apart of this world. Love, Hate, War, Peace, today I have felt the best part of this world. Love, and Peace. Gods eyes are in this room and he is giving his love to everyone." It was so beautiful, it was so inspiring.

You wouldn't know it, so I am going to tell you. Right now, I am in such a horrible mood. I want to write down all my downer thoughts and pick apart what people do, and what people don't do. I would really really like to complain and curse and be very upset. Then, I looked at the title I wrote down for this post and I figure that those things are small and petty and really.. in the long run, are only going to make me feel horrible.

Today was indeed a day to be marked in God's Best Book. The one where he writes down his very favorite moments, and the very special things he sees. He will be giving today it's own page in beautiful font, and gracious wording. I am so happy for my friends, may they grow old together, and travel on to eternity together.

Forever and Always- Erin & Ryan Gabriel August 2009.

Comments

  1. Oooo I really liked this!!!
    Good for you for slowing down and changing your perspective! Girl you amaze and inspire me everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts