Pictures

Welcome to my humble abode!!! This should be interesting... I hope you all like it! :D


my room from my bed! All unpacked!

view from the back wall.

view from the door! look at that macbook!! OH YEAH. I got one!!! :D

i got crafty and made this mirror. I got the mirror from the thrift store then I bought yellow spray paint! :D

the laundry room. which is below the house. that dryer doesn't work. it was here 40 years ago!!!

the backyard is huge.. this is just one side! I love it!!!

My roommate Jane is really good at decor. So all the decor you see is hers! This is the sitting area for the kitchen!

This is the kitchen! I love love love love love the blue counter tops!

This is the ONE and ONLY bathroom.  

Bright Purple door! Look at those tulips! They grow wild here in Logan.

I had more pictures but I am trying to get used to using the Mac so I will post them later! Right now, I am going to go look for a job. I hope I  find one!! Oh and by the way... my roommates are adorable! Jane and Erin. They are so nice! We sat down and ate a TON of ice cream last night and watched "The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" it was a really good movie. I can't wait for my endless adventures this summer!! I am so excited!

Comments

  1. yay for moving in! you are quick! now what am i supposed to help with?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! One of my best friends goes to USU. She loves it there. I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!!! I love all of the old fashioned posters... and the one of Edward :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would like it! ANd isnt jane adorable:] The weather looks amazing. And if you have any Mac questions let me know.. i might be able to answer them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE the countertops and that AMAZING YELLOW MIRROR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya looks like a keeper..except for that bathroom!!! i'd die..DIE I TELL YOU!!! by the way love i need your address..i'm sending you a care package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH your room looks so good! I LOVE it all unpacked it looks so good! And I really like your purple door!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts