Gold Fish & Grape Jelly

So today is Saturday... ah wonderful saturday.. For the past few days I have been hidden. :D Greatness right.. greatness. Lets start from where we last left off. Tuesday night I went to see Twilight with Lori and Kayla. After that I went home and then went to school on Wednesday. It was dumb, and ridiculous, but that is school for you. The good thing about that day was that KiKi met me for lunch at my parents office and hung out with me for an hour or two. It was fun. Then on wednesday night I went to the candle store and bought a PINK LEMONADE candle. It is the most amazing candle I have ever smelt!! I love love love it. I spent the whole night at home watching gilmore girls and basking in the scent of my new candle. Then on thursday, THANKSGIVING I woke up and watched gilmore girls again until about 6 that night and then went to Jordans. All of this because my parents left on Wednesday for the cabin. Then Thursday night I went to jordans and we made sugar cookies, and I spent the night because friday was of course... BLACK FRIDAY! Jordan and I woke up at 4 and went to Sears.
We went to Sears because Jordan had to buy a gift, the line outside was REALLY long, and we stayed in the appliance line for about thirty minutes which wasn't half bad.. considering how long the line was. Then, after that we did some other shopping and such.. it was fun. Around 9 we left for the cabin and when we got here there was an amazing Thanksgiving dinner being prepared, by my mom. DELICOUS!
As of today, I built a snowman, went to Duck Creek for lunch, watched a couple of movies and now I am about to go to sleep. I just wanted to update everyone of what was going on...
I love you all. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I have nothing really SMART or awesome to talk about other then what I have been up to, which clearly.... isn't much. :D

Comments

  1. You mean I could have gone to Duck Creek and had a second Thanksgiving? Whatever, Thanks for the invite!!! Sounds like fun though, tell the fam HELLO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts