51 BLOGGYS LATER....

Oh the greatness of 51 blogs. OH HOW DELICIOUS! I know, you are all so excited to see what I have in store for you, well not much just a big long list of pictures and words telling you how happy I am to be a part of the blogosphere! DIG IT!

I am superbly uberly duberly excited because....

1. SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT!
now who wouldn't be excited for that? I am so stoked because I actually have the choice to go back this semester or not. As of now, I have no money to go back. SO that is definitely a deciding factor.
2. I GOT MY CARPETS CLEANED!
yes yes mother you were right, I am a filthy piglet, but honestly you know that deep down you couldn't live without my filthy-ness!
3. MY PONY TAIL
didn't look half bad today and even tho I look like a scrub, I still am happy because my hair is growing out! LONGER hair again, I wont shoot for saying LONG hair, because I don't think I could do that again. to the shoulders at least! PLUS since I am wearing my real pearl earrings it looks dressy even tho I am sloppy! hahaha
4.IT IS ALMOST CHRISSY-MESS TIME!
not only a great holdiay full of gifts and giving and snow and trees and santa, but also because it is a time to remember my beloved savior and his birth! aww the journey..
5.LORI IS COMING TO TOWN
Lori is coming into town on Tuesday night and we are going to go see Twilight AGAIN! So exciting
6. MIDNIGHT SUN
Have no idea when it is coming out but I hear that it will be.. I am so so stoked to hear my beloved Edward's side of the tale! mmmm delicious
7. REORGANIZING MY ROOM
Since I got my carpets cleaned I get to reorganize my whole room and it might look disastrous now, but... it will be heavenly when I am finished.
8. PHOTOBUCKET
I am happy for photobucket because I haven't used it in a while and it lets me post these really old pictures in a super neat slideshow!



Silly silly, I know but its better then being the depressing gal I have been for a while, maybe things will look up, maybe they wont. But I better be happy because no one wants a sad Shelby on their case, it seriously ruins your day.. I should know, she never leaves me alone! ;]

Comments

  1. Sweet post I loved the pictures except the one of me man I can make ugly faces! The one of Morgan and Jake was very cute, they were so tiny then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah those pictures of jacob were HILARIOUS! omg i was dying

    ReplyDelete
  3. shelby. i dont know if its me getting all old and sentimental or the fact that aunt flow should be arriving any minute..but watching that slide show both made me cry and laugh...laugh at jacob hahahaha i remember that night. oh man and the pic of cameron with gaterade all over his crotch. and bradly or whatever his name was. dang old stuff. i love it. and i thought the edward part of the book wasnt coming out? hmm SWEET!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts